In advance of the International Studies Association annual convention this year, the Feminist Theory and Gender Studies Section invites nominations for the following positions on the Executive Committee:
- 2019-2022 Section Chair (one position)
- 2019-2022 Program Chair (one position)
- 2019-2021 Members-at-Large (three positions)
- 2019-2020 Graduate Student Member (two positions)
- Each nomination requires one lead nominator & two “seconders”
- Self-nominations will be accepted, but please provide names of seconders if possible
- Nominees must be paying FTGS members
During their tenure, all elected officials are required to participate in Executive Committee meetings at the annual ISA conventions, respond to email communications, and contribute to administrative activities pertaining to the FTGS section. Please review the role descriptions outlined on the form provided for the specific responsibilities of each position (Nomination Form in Word / Nomination Form in PDF).
Nominations should be lodged by completing the nomination form and emailing the completed form to the chair of the nomination committee (Professor Laura Shepherd, email: firstname.lastname@example.org), by 1 March 2019.