Call for Nominations
FTGS Eminent Scholar Award
Deadline: 20 June 2021
Nominations to Punam Yadav
About the Award
Feminist Theory and Gender Studies (FTGS) annually honors an eminent scholar in the International Relations sub-field of Feminist Theory and Gender Studies. Through their research, eminent scholars have made a significant impact and have pushed the boundaries of the sub-field. Many FTGS eminent scholars also have distinguished themselves through their commitment to the section and have advanced feminist scholarship through their teaching, mentoring and leadership. Details on previous award recipients can be found here: https://www.isanet.org/News/ID/5794/FTGS-2020-Award-Winners
- The criterion for this award is that applicants have made significant impact and pushed the boundaries of FTGS.
- Recipients must be/become a member of the ISA and FTGS section when the award is granted
- ● Nominations should be submitted to the Chair of the Award Committee – Punam Yadav, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nominations should include a copy of the nominee’s CV and a letter of support. The letter should speak to the contributions made by the nominee and explain their importance.
- Nominations can be made by anyone in the profession or by the relevant community group.
- The deadline for nominations is 20 June 2021
- Scholars who have previously received the award are not eligible for nomination.
The winner will be selected by the FTGS Eminent Scholar Award Committee. The award will be presented at the Feminist Theory and Gender Studies (FTGS) Section business meeting during the ISA Annual Convention.
The Feminist Theory and Gender Studies section of the International Studies Association brings together scholars who apply feminist theory to International Relations or look at the field through a gender lens. For more information, visit: https://www.isanet.org/ISA/Sections/FTGS.